Y&S Nazarian Center for Israel Studies Postdoctoral Fellowships
Applications are invited for one-year postdoctoral positions related to Israel Studies that will begin in the Fall of each academic year. One or two fellowships may be provided each year, depending upon funding availability.
Those who are accepted to the postdoctoral program will be expected to:
- Pursue original research about the modern state of Israel and produce work for submission to appropriate academic publications.
• Teach at least one undergraduate course (one quarter)
• Present one public lecture while in residence
• Participate actively in Center colloquia and other public programs during the fellowship year
2018-19 Application Opening and Deadlines:
The application for 2018-19 postdoctoral positions will open on December 1, 2017. Completed applications including all the required materials should be submitted no later than March 7, 2018. Decisions will be announced on April 6, 2018.
Who Should Apply:
- Applicants must have a PhD degree from an accredited university
• The Center welcomes applications from students in a wide range of disciplines, including, but not limited to history, political science, economics, sociology, literature, visual and performing arts, management, engineering, law, public health, environment and sustainability.
More information about the fellowship and applying can be found by visiting the UCLA Y&S Nazarian Center for Israel Studies at http://www.international.ucla.edu/israel/article/167091.