The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program seeks applicants for several prestigious postdoctoral fellowships in Israel during the 2020-2021 academic year. These opportunities are open to researchers in all academic disciplines and support projects for up to 20 months. Awardees will receive $95,000 ($47,500 per academic year for two years).
- All Disciplines Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Fulbright Postdoctoral Fellowship at the University of Haifa
- Fulbright Postdoctoral Fellowship at Weizmann Institute for Science
- Fulbright-Israel Institute Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Modern Israel Studies
- Fulbright Postdoctoral Fellowship at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
To be eligible, candidates must have received their Ph.D. degrees no earlier than August 2015. Current Ph.D. candidates who expect to complete their degrees before fall 2020 are welcome to apply. Candidates who have already begun postdoctoral work in Israel are ineligible.
Please feel free to share this message to any outstanding graduate students you have worked with, or to recommend someone via our online referral system.